Speech Recognition Group
The Speech Recognition group covers most aspects of the speech and language technologies:
signal processing, acoustic, phonetic and lexical modeling, syntactic and semantic processing.
Most relevant scientific contributions:
- large vocabulary automatic speech recognition
- speaker and language recognition systems robust to channel variations
Most relevant applications:
- Collaboration to the development of the Loquendo ASR speech recognizer
- Collaboration to the development of an automatic Directory Assistance systems for Telecom Italia
- Collaboration to the development of the Loquendo SV speaker recognition system
- Fast training and adaptation of Neural Networks
Main academic research results
Main applied research results
- Participation to the International NIST annual evaluations of the speaker and language technologies.
Research projects and contracts